Fairval

Notes on Indian equities, sectors and economy

  • Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

    Join 90 other followers

  • Top Posts & Pages

Asian Exports

Posted by fairval on June 25, 2010

Asian Exports

A good chart from a Morgan document, showing exports, by destination, from Asian countries.  US is not such a big component for most countries. I would have thot it was more.

And as usual, Indian data is the most dodgy. If u add up all the export columns for 2009, Indian total is very far away from 100%. It comes to about 55%. So where it the rest of 45% going? Africa and Latam?

For China, the total of the 4 2009 columns comes to 86%. For all other countries also, it is more than 80%.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: